Buffalo Marine Service begins the service of its newest barge, The Shamrock 500, chartered from Shamrock Marine, LLC.
- PROFESSION MARINER: Vessels At Work
- Buffalo Marine Service christens M/V San Brooklyn
- Admiral Thad Allen "Carries the Ball"
- BUNKERSPOT: A day in the life of Captain ‘Pete’ Kysar of Buffalo Marine Service
- BUNKERSPOT: Buffalo Marine - Precision Metering Technology
- Maersk acknowledges Buffalo Marine Service as leading adopter of new flowmeter technology
Buffalo Marine Service begins the service of its newest barges, chartered from Shamrock Marine, LLC. The Shamrock 900 is pushed by Buffalo Marine's newest tug, The San Pedro.
Safety and the environment are top priorities at Buffalo Marine. All Buffalo vessels meet and exceed USCG-mandated safety requirements. A five-person crew mans each tug; at least four of the five hold USCG Tankerman certificates.
Buffalo Marine Provides the highest quality bunkering and line haul towing services of any along the U.S. Gulf Coast. Even though we've been around since 1935, we have one of the youngest bunker fleets in America.
DOING THE RIGHT THING, RIGHT. Each member of the Buffalo Marine Team knows the responsibility that comes with carrying the ball, regardless of the challenges faced.
How to score a Bunker touchdown. "Each bunker job is a team effort that is executed successfully through safety, training, and repetition." ... Pat Studdert, President of Buffalo Marine Service, Inc.